Yoga Teacher Training
Joy Yoga University
Change Your Life. Teach Yoga.
Joy Yoga University teacher training is an opportunity to transform how you relate to the world. Whether you want to learn new yoga techniques, deepen your yoga practice or become a yoga teacher, our training will take you on a journey of self-discovery.
Dive deeper into the yoga philosophy, study and practice to find your path with Joy Yoga University's E-RYT 200 training class accredited by Yoga Alliance. For more information, come to an open house! We provide a brief overview of the yoga teacher training & certification program with the instructors available to meet and answer questions.
Our next teacher training session starts January 12th. *See full schedule details below.
Get More Info
Joy Yoga University Teacher Training
Joy Yoga University
Get Schedule and Details
Don’t just learn about one style of yoga, become a master of many. Become a part of the only 200-HR Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Training of its kind. All JYU classes are held at our Washington Avenue location.
Integrative Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training - RYT 200 .....
Leave a Deposit
$2,974... Early Bird Special! Save 15%!
View JYU Schedule (January to April)
There will be 10 classes. Classes will be every other weekend starting January 12th thru April 29th.
- January 12th-14th
- January 19th-21st
- February 2nd-4th
- February 16th-18th
- March 2nd-4th
- March 16th-18th
- March 30th-1st
- April 13th-15th
- April 27th-29th
- 10 weekend series (every other weekend starting January 12th).
- Meet Fridays 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.; Saturdays & Sundays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m at our Washington location.
- As one of the few teacher programs that teaches a variety of styles of yoga, you’ll earn a well-rounded body of knowledge that provides greater teaching opportunities upon completion and the tools and confidence to teach to any population.
- We set you up for success by arranging individual mentors for our students who will help support and guide you in your journey.
- Partake in a hands-on approach to teaching where you will practice cueing, adjusting, sequencing and being in front of a class.
- Join a community of like-minded yogis and practice in a supportive group environment.
- Joy Yoga University's 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training is a Yoga Alliance Registered Program.
- Piper Jay